Maree Oranmore FC Last Man Standing
HOW LMS WORKS
It’s that time of year again and we want to test your football prediction skills. What’s more is that we’ll even give a prize of €1,000 to the very last man standing.
Kicking off on Saturday, 31st of October, MOFC are running a last man standing competition where each competitor will pick a team from that weekend’s Premier League fixtures. If your team win their game you go through to the next round, lose or draw and you’re out of the competition.
It’s very simple to participate, you only have to enter once ahead of the start of the competition and then just email or text your entry each week, don’t worry we’ll remind you each week that you have to submit your entry.
How to take part:
Complete the entry form (printed card) and then pay the €10 entry fee. Cards are being distributed at training and are available from any of the fundraising committee:
Brendan O'Connor +353 87 699 7765 Brian Carey +353860443737
Niall McBride +353 86 404 5006 Mike Quirke +353 86 852 8416
Wes Coyne +353 86 293 4985 Philip Smith +353 87 9223973
Sean Horseman +353 85 134 0677 Siobhan Holohan +353 85 725 0930
Frank Mannion +353 87 785 0028
- Pay your entry fee before Week 1 — no need to pay again.
- There is a single prize of €1,000 which will be paid to the competition winner.
- Each week, simply pick a team playing a Premier League match that week – if your team wins, you go through, lose or draw and you’re out.
- You can only pick a team to win once in a competition, so you need to be tactical about who you pick and when.
- All selections must be in by midnight every Thursday. You can change your pick up to this deadline, a participant’s last pick will be considered their final selection. Selections will be available by text or email. It is the participants responsibility to ensure that the entry is submitted.
- If your team’s game is postponed after your selection you are automatically put through to the next round.
- If you forget to pick a team, you will be assigned one automatically. The selection will be the first available team in alphabetical order.
- An individual may enter more than one team. Each entry will be treated individually and will require a unique valid selection for each game week.
- Last Man continues until only one person remains and wins the pot. If more than one remains everyone goes through to the next round. If all remaining players lose in the last round, they all go through to the next round.